Employment at Covenant Plumbing
Join the Covenant Family & find a rewarding career to be proud of!
There is a reason why our customers know our technicians as friendly and quality service providers. We focus on our company culture and family, and that brings out the best in our employees! We have great employees, and we would not be the company we are today without our wonderful team showing our company values to our amazing customers.
When you start off your career at Covenant Plumbing, you are a part of a company that wants you to represent us. We provide fully paid and industry-leading training that will put you on the path to be among the industries best trained and compensated professionals.
About Our Company
Covenant Plumbing has been providing quality service to our customers since 2006. Dreamed up and founded within McLean County, we are a proud, locally owned and operated business.
Since 2006, we have been committed to grow and become the premier plumbing provider in McLean County.
As a Plumber with Covenant Plumbing, each day will be a new and exciting experience to learn and grow in a growing field! You will work with our outstanding team to provide efficient and professional customer service. You will have opportunity to grow and learn new skills every day in a company who respects and treats you like family.
Job Requirement for Licensed Plumber:
- At least 3 years as an Apprentice Plumber (State of IL license or equivalent)
- Plumbing experience – Service and/or New Construction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Personable and Professional
- Complete Assigned Service calls
- Use iPads for invoicing, PO’s and Payments
- Coordinate with dispatch on jobs
- Daily training
- Supportive, On-site Management Team
- Professional and maintained equipment
- Professional Training – In house and Third Party
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Supportive Team Atmosphere
- Team building Activities
- Company Vehicle
- Opportunity to earn between $60,000 - $120,000 per year with base pay & commission.
- Sign on bonus based on Licensing and Experience
WE HIRE AND SUPPORT VETERAN’S AND VETERAN’S SPOUSESCompany’s Facebook Page: CovenantPlumbing1
Pay: $15.00- $25.00
As a plumbing apprentice you will join our team of service professionals and assist with completing daily service calls. You will be given the amazing opportunity to learn the plumbing trade by partnering with and being mentored by our licensed plumbers. We offer on-the-job and classroom training to help you create a stable and lucrative career.
Job requirements to be a perfect candidate:
- Mechanically and inclined
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- A drive to succeed in life
- Assist a licensed plumber in service calls
- Assist with service vehicle inventory and organization
- Use iPad for Invoicing, PO, Payments, job notes and more
- Coordinating with Dispatch on jobs
- Professional training – in-house and on-the-job
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Team Atmosphere with team building, prizes and incentives.
- Supportive management team
- $15-25 per hour
- Pay based on experience