Please know that Covenant Plumbing is here for you today, just as we are any other day. Out of concern for your health and safety and the health and safety of our technicians, we are taking every precaution we are able to take during any plumbing service calls!
When you call, we will be asking you about the health of those in your home. Please know that this is to help our technicians prepare for their visit as we value their health and welfare.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
At the time of service, we want you to know that we have implemented safety procedures for our technicians.
- We are working to maintain a distance of 6 feet or greater.
- We are asking that they refrain from shaking hands, but you will get the same friendly smile you can always expect.
- As we always have, we will be wearing booties and plastic gloves.
- We will be wearing a face mask.
- We are also being careful to wipe down any surfaces that they will touch during their visit and tools that were used after each visit.
- We will do our best to only touch necessary surfaces.
- As always, we will strive to leave your home cleaner than it was before we arrived.
In these challenging times, hot water and proper sanitation are of utmost importance. We are here to ensure that your home has hot water, toilets that are flushing, drains that are draining, sump pumps that work and fixtures that work properly.
VIRTUAL PLUMBING CONSULTATIONS
In addition, we will be offering Virtual Plumbing Consultations for any customer who would prefer to call and have us diagnose a plumbing problem via video. Please call us at 309-319-3263 or click here to contact us to set up a time and get more information about this offering.